Defense of New Jersey
DWI and Criminal Cases

Convicted? How To Reverse It


An appeal is a way to bring your case to a higher court when there are legal issues upon which a conviction can be attacked. In New Jersey, almost all DWI cases are handled in municipal court in the town where the arrest occurred. After a trial, you can bring your case to higher a court, which is Superior Court. Usually, the attorney who handled the municipal court case will be appealing, but that is not required. There is a strict court rule that all municipal appeals should be filed within twenty (20) days after conviction.